- The other day border patrol busted some people on a boat trying to sneak into the country just south of here.
- There are pine trees and palm trees everywhere.
- There are pieces of coral washed up on the beach.
- The sun sets over the land.
- This is a spring break town, but thankfully we avoided the scantily clad humans by one month.
- Cruise ships stop here.
- There are numerous canals here, dubbing it the "Venice of America".
- The town was named after a man named William.
- There is an artificial reef off the coast made of tires that has proven to be an ecological disaster, but the local authorities are working to remove it.
Have fun! We'll see who gets an original piece from Em!
Today we are heading north for another adventure...