Monday, June 01, 2009

Creepers

And I'm not talking about beautiful vines with flowers that creep up the side of your house or in your garden! I'm on 'Twitter'. It's mostly to give information for "The Well" Radio Show, but it's also random thoughts here and there that pop into my mind. Anyway, last night I posted something about how old I feel having to drink psyllium every night. Yeah, welcome to being middle-aged, right?! Anyway, I like to check to see who is following in case they have something worth following. I like some politicians (very few, of course), some people with global purposes, I follow The Holy Spirit! Yeah, He's on Twitter (smiley face). And, of course, Paul Hewson. Anyway, I clicked on someones link and it was disturbing, to say the least! I hit BLOCK with great force but it wouldn't block! I kept hitting it repeatedly but Twitter was having 'technical difficulties' or something! Literally, I tried to block the creeper for an hour, even enlisting Jason's help even though the content on their page wasn't something I wanted to see or I wanted him to see. Finally, he said let's just go to bed and I'm sure it will be fixed by morning. When I laid down in bed was when my heart was finally ready to actually pray for that person and for the whole world of perversion they represent. I 'sicked' God on them! Seriously, my heart started to grieve for the person and the world of deception, lust, perversion and demonic influence they are so deeply rooted in. God made sex. He created it to be a beautiful thing between a husband and wife. There are no exceptions. This isn't relative! There aren't exceptions to the rules that include photos, gadgets, or extra characters! Oh man, I am worked up and you can bet your arse that we'll be talking about this on our show! Satan is the biggest stinking liar known to mankind, but that is the problem...much of mankind doesn't believe he exists or even have a clue that he's lying to them! Twitter creeper wanted to expose 'exposure'! Well, Adrienne and Gina will expose the devil's creeper schemes and not be ashamed to do so! ARGHHHHHHH!

John 3:19-21 "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

I Corinthians 4:2-5 "Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."

Ephesians 5:11-14 "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for it is light that makes everything visible."

1 comment: