Oh man, it's quarter to midnight! Good thing I'm not in the next time zone, or I would have skipped a day.
So, on the way to church yesterday Emily, out of the blue, said, "I think it's weird that I don't remember living in Heaven before I came to Earth."
Jason and I just smiled and didn't try to correct her theology, because, well, I don't really remember if I lived there before I came here either...
I told her that if that is how it works, God probably doesn't let us remember because we would be so sad that we were on Earth apart from Him instead of in Heaven in His presence and so we wouldn't live to the fullest on Earth the way God intends us to live.
I mean, I don't really know, but science has told me I only use 10% of my brain, so, it's quite possible that the other 90% is shut down for Earth living...I'm not saying that's the case, I'm just saying, I don't know.
Either way, how sweet and pure is it that a thought like that would pop into my sweet girl's head?