Friday, November 05, 2010

So proud of her...

Over 8 years ago I met you, sweet girl...
I am awed by your creativity, your generosity, and your carefree spirit.
If I could hold this position forever I would...but I know you'll eventually spread your wings.


Em, it's been so fun doing homeschool with you...getting to know you more, learning your heart and your style. Please bear with me as I figure this out.
Above all else, I want this year to be a blessing to you, to your heart, to your confidence.
I want you to love God and learning more and more.
Thanks for letting me walk this journey with you.
I love you bigger than the Universe, Peanut.




*Photos by Sara Lazio, Denver Photographer

2 comments:

  1. Em is so lucky to have you as her Mom! You two are beautiful :) I LOVE the one of the two of you, that needs to be on both of your walls for the rest of your lives. Love you both, lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a doll! She is so blessed to have you for her mommy! I hope you two continue to have such a magical relationship. I still have it with my mom at 30 and I can tell you she is my best friend, even now!

    ReplyDelete