Sunday, August 27, 2006

Look who came to visit Noah...

Just kidding! My sister got first row floor at the last U2 concert and snapped pics of Bono and the boys all night. But, if anyone DOES know Bono, Edge, Adam or Larry, Noah thinks they are great and would love to meet them. No, seriously! One of Noah's songs is "Beautiful Day" and Em knows all the lyrics to "Yahweh" and always asks her dad to "crank" it when U2 is on. Maybe someday we'll all be in Africa together, loving on the kids!
So, yeah, Brooke Shields didn't come to visit Noah either, but it would have been cool if she had. We met her in London a year and a half ago. She was really kind and gracious. We talked mom talk while she bought a birthday cake for her daughter, Rowan. She was really sweet to Emily and sang "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" to her because Em told her she had seen "Mary Poppins". She was there starring in the theatre production of "Chicago". We didn't get to see it b/c we left to come home the day after we met her. Anyway, if anyone knows Brooke, she can come visit Noah, too. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:28 AM

    It's hard to believe people really have that kind of bone structure. I'd be happy with 1/3 of her cheekbones.
    I'm praying the test results come back tomorrow with definite answers.
    Jackson has been praying for Noah at every meal and before bed. He told George all about our trip to the hospital and how Mommy got to see baby Noah and he thinks he feels better. :-)
    I will call you tomorrow...I need to figure out the low call volume hours so I can get through!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Dear Jason and Adrienne,
    I rushed home to see Noah's website as I was sure that heard God say that "its happening!" as I prayed for him. I looked at my watch and it was 12:44pm. I'm anxious to hear what it happening! ~Nancy O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 55-year-old from Paris, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,
    ?Esophageal cancer,?Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,?Hodgkin lymphoma
    ?Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,?Multiple myeloma,?Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,?Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,?Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,?Vulvar cancer,Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete