Thursday, December 14, 2006

Merry Christmas from the Avalanche! Left to Right: Tyler Arnason, Ken Klee, Karlis Skrastins, Ian LaPerriere, and Noah...
A group of the guys were here today wishing the kids well, taking pictures and giving them cute little Av bears with skates on. So fun for kids that are fans. I told them Noah was a fan, of course, but he just didn't realize it yet...Thanks for taking time to visit kids at Children's. It means so much to them and their families and encourages their hearts so much. It was great to meet you! We pray that this Christmas would be a blessed time for you and your friends and families, that God's love would surround you and that His angels wouldn't have to work so hard protecting your noses from plexiglass! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:20 AM

    Hello Jason, Adrienne, Emily and Noah. This is my first post though I have been following and praying along with you since August. I atttend Pathways and met you, Adrienne, while helping with the women's retreat a year ago in Oct. I have few words still but want to know that I am journeying along with you. I happen to work at the Pepsi Center, so I passed along a copy of this post to the group that made the Avs visit possible.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:50 AM

    Job 23: 10-17
    But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. I have not departed from the commands, of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread. But he stands alone, and who can oppose him? He does whatever he pleases. He carries out his decree against me, and many such plans he still has in store. That is why I am terrified before him; when I think of all this, I fear him. God has made my heart faint; the Almighty has terrified me. Yet I am not silenced by the darkness, by the thick darkness that covers my face.

    ReplyDelete