Scientists say we use potentially 10% of our brains.  I'm not sure where on the spectrum I am in that percentage, however, what I do know is how to do basic math...and if I'm only using 10%, then what's the story with the other 90%?  Well, my conjecture is that God sees and knows the other 90%...

My 10% is my opinions, dreams, deductions, ideas, thoughts, and suppositions on life, some things deep and meaningful, others just plain fun and life-giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment