Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I'm busy having a lot of fun!

I started my own jewelry design business called bebe&boo last year. I am having so much fun doing it, not only creating things with my hands but meeting new people, too. Recently I was invited to join a group of talented wedding vendors in a photo shoot. All the jewelry you see in the video is by little old me! Here is a sneak video peak at how the day unfolded:

Style Me Pretty: Inspiration to Reality, Colorado from Rising Moon Video on Vimeo.


bebe&boo is featured on "Style Me Pretty", aka "The Ultimate Wedding Blog" and one of the most inspiring wedding websites in the industry! Go check it out!

Making jewelry has always been a hobby, but diving into the custom design world for brides and their wedding parties is proving to be not only a lot of fun but a blessing to me as I meet these women...knowing I am helping to create beauty for one of their most memorable days.

I'll post more about my pregnancy and my random thoughts on that later this week, but for now, I wanted to share with you just how much fun I am having being creative with my hands!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!!! So proud of you!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful! You have a talent and how wonderful to be able to share it with women on one of the most important days of their life. Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:01 AM

    LOVED the jewelry. You are so talented. Wish it had all been around in 1993!! :-) -Wendy L

    ReplyDelete