Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today is a Beautiful Day

Husband got home last night from England.

Saw two rainbows yesterday.

Sun is shining hot and bright today.

Going to make a great meal tonight that we eat outside on the new patio.

Jason's taking the day off.

Em's taking a half day off school.

Giving Em a fresh pack of chewing gum...since Noah doesn't chew it...and this would be his year to finally start!



We're headed to the pool...

...because 4 years later, that's what Noah would be doing...



...playing with his big sister and chewing gum at the pool on his birthday.



I can't believe how much Em has grown in the last 4 years...I am only left to imagine how he would have grown...

Happy Birthday, sweet guy! Celebrate the way God intended! We love and miss you...but you probably know that...

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mr. Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet Noah! Adrienne, I hope your family has a sweet day together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Noah! Thinking of all of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Noah. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful day! Happy birthday precious Noah! Blessings today...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, dear Noah! I hope your family has a wonderful day in his honor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pillar of strength the Lord has been as I have read your blog over the past 4 years. I cannot believe it is already been 4 years. Happy Birthday Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Noah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe its been 4 years already! Happy Birthday sweet Noah. I bet you are having an AWESOME birthday in Heaven celebrating with your Grandpa Steve. Thinking of you all today......(((HUGS)))!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you as you celebrate your Noah's Birthday while I shnuggle my own little Noah whose name was inspired the memory of your sweet little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday sweet boy! Ade, I think it's so beautiful how you honor him :)

    ReplyDelete