Thursday, April 21, 2011

Why?

You might be wondering why I don't just post my guts from this blog here on this blog. I mean, it's not like I am two different people.

I'm not two different people. I am me. I am not perfect, though something long ingrained in me thinks I have to be, but to what standard, to what degree? And my perfection looks different from the next guys'. Anyway, I don't think in having my other blog that I am not being true to who I am. The other blog is about my battle with my self-image and my skewered relationship with food.

And it's my journey home. Back home to God, plain and simple, without the complications.

This blog started as a journal about Noah's hospital life. It has served as a place for grief debriefing. It's been a fun place for me to tell Emily stories and do some "show and tell". For some reason in my heart, I can't join the two blogs right now, but I am looking forward to the day I can be done with that blog and not have to "go there" anymore.

In the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:24 AM

    Wow, glad you shared your other blog. I need to be there right along side of you. I am an emotional eater and I've been fighting this forever.

    Thanks for being so transparent and real. It's the first thing I knew I loved about you.

    ReplyDelete