Friday, August 11, 2006

Update from Rachel

It is Friday, 9:30am, 8/11/06. I just talked with Adrienne and she is off to do some research on the natural side of things as far as what it could be that Noah isn't taking well.  Up to arriving at the hospital a little over a week ago, all Noah had ever had was her breast milk and unlike with Emily, she didn't feel like Noah and she were compatible.

Ade's sister Dana is at the hospital with Noah, and Jason is getting some work done at home. Noah's present condition is he has stabilized in the PICU at Denver Children's Hospital. His vitals continue to be good. The attending physician has asked for phone calls to follow up on the tests sent out to see if any results are back. They are looking for both genetic metabolic disorders and leukodystrophies, conditions pertaining to the white matter of the brain.

Please pray today that Noah would not have any of the leukodystrophies at all! Please pray he would be able to sleep well, is comfortable and for continued strength for both him, the family and all those helping at this time. Thank you for your concern!

Adrienne's friend, Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jason and Adrienne. This is Jennie Pendley in Watertown. Craig and I are praying that God will work a miracle in little Noah and the doctors will find that he is just fine and be able to send him home. We are also praying for strength for your family and a peace in your lives. We can't imagine what you are going through but we wanted to let you know we are thinking of you guys, and praying for you all. Blessings to you and keep us posted on what you find out. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Adrienne and am praying for you, Jason, Emily, and Noah...Katie (Kerper) Powell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 55-year-old from Paris, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,
    ?Esophageal cancer,?Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,?Hodgkin lymphoma
    ?Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,?Multiple myeloma,?Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,?Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,?Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,?Vulvar cancer,Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete