Sunday, October 29, 2006

Some specifics for October 31st...
I wanted to encourage you to invite lots of people to join with you to pray on October 31st, to fast, to seek God's Spirit how He leads you, not only for Noah but for:
  • personal revival
  • local revival
  • national revival
  • global revival

I pray that we would all be challenged in our faith, encouraged in our spirits, that our eyes would be opened to God's goodness and that our lives would never be the same. When I threw out the 31st, of course there's significance of meeting Jason, and then there's halloween that's become a pretty nasty "holiday" (WHY HAVE HOLIDAYS IN AMERICA STRAYED SO FAR FROM THEIR ORIGINAL INTENT?), but I didn't remember until my mom reminded me that 489 years ago, in 1517, Martin Luther posted his 95 theses on the door at Wittenberg Cathedral, launching the Reformation. Now that is pretty significant! Pretty cool, huh?!

Anyway, enjoy your 31st from whatever time zone, whatever region of the world. I'm honored to join with so many in prayer for revival, healing, and the Lord's return!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:01 PM

    I am so thrilled to have a day of prayer for your son and your family instead of a day I've always dreaded, halloween. For once I am looking forward to Oct. 31 with anticipation for it to be shouted from the roof tops that it is God's day! Although we have never met you can thank your friends at Teen Mania for their love and support and know that many across the land will be lifting you up more than ever on this day of prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:39 AM

    I would love to join in a day of prayer and fasting for the items listed and for Noah's healing. God is sooooooooo awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:48 AM

    Count me and my net girls in. What a perfect day - it may be halloween, but won't we stir things up for God and make the devil mad. We will spend some special time praying for Noah, Em, you and Jason during our net.
    Love - Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Dear Adrienne I am touched and convicted to pray for you and your family, esp. little Noah. My husband is a pastor here in Co Sp and we are waiting to find out if he has ALS. Waiting and trusting or mighty awesome God to lead us down this road we don't want to walk. But we trust and have hope and lots of fight..and we will join you in your fight and pray with you. I will keep checking your blog (first time I've ever done this) My heart and prayers are with you...Linda B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Adrienne,

    Thanks for the encouragement concerning prayer, etc. You, Noah, Jason, Emily and your families remain in my prayers.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Thanks for reminding us to pray tomorrow....not that we don't pray everyday, but tomorrow we will be lifting up extra prayers for you and your family. We may never meet this side of our heavenly home, but I look forward to giving hugs to you, Em, Noah and Jason in our eternal home. Thank you for your continued encouragement and for reminding us that Blessed is our father's name in spite of our circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:53 AM

    You guys continue to amaze me. Your faithfulness is a blessing to all. My heart and my prayers go out to all of you and I will be in prayer and fasting on the 31st. Of course - this will be hard with all the candy :-)We are friends of Russ & Lucinda and are so grateful to be able to check in on little Noah. I pray that God would heal Noah and that Em would be able to have her little brudder home!

    The Aguillards in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:50 PM

    In addition to the prayer intentions already mentioned, if any would like to add prayer for the HB 1215/Referred Law 6 that will ban abortions on demand in South Dakota it would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:13 PM

    I will be with you in prayer tomorrow. Val S

    ReplyDelete